This is an example resource.
To create your own council resource page:
- Click “Add New” from the Resources tab in the Admin area of the website.
- Give the resource a name at the top of the page.
- Choose a resource category, such as “Forms.”
- Choose the type of resource you would like this to be:
- Webpage: let’s you type out the form like a regular page on the website (and like this example form)
- File Download: let’s you upload a file, such as a PDF document or Word Document
- Media Gallery: let’s you upload photos and videos into a gallery
- External Link: let’s you link to another webpage – the MN KC State website, for example
- Type a brief description for the resource.
- Depending on the type of resource you chose, upload or otherwise fill out the remaining fields in the editor.
- Click the blue “Publish” button at the top right of the page to save your new resource! It will now appear on the Resources page of your website.